SHREDDING 101 IS NOW IN SESSION
Whether you recently picked up a guitar, or have been playing for years and just want to pick up a new technique or style, Dangerous Guitar is the ideal way to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule
With over 650 video lessons by top artists and instructors, there's something for all skill levels on acoustic, electric, and even bass guitar
, with more added every week.
Plus, your subscription provides you with exclusive lesson notation and tablature so you can follow along with every video note by note.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Dangerous Guitar boasts over 100,000 members
and has a proven track record of helping players of all ages and levels on their musical journeys. If you want to learn guitar, this is the place to do it.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Access To DGTV - Their own video network featuring guitarists from around the world
- Member Services - Contact DG all week with questions via email or live chat
- Jam Tracks - Professional guitar tracks you can play or solo over in blues, rock, jazz, and country
- Resource Center - With an interactive scales and chords app, you get finger placement, a video example, a picture and tablature for each chord
- A One Stop Shop - For guitar education, products, advice and more
- Basics, how to hold the guitar, tune the guitar, fretting
- Basic chords, scales, and songs
- Work on your soloing, songwriting
- Beginner to pro level content
- Moveable chord patterns
- From beginner series you can move along to any style or technique you choose
- Choose lessons by topic, instructor, or follow along with series created
Dangerous Guitar has over 40 top artists and instructors from rock legends like George Lynch, Billy Sheehan, Richie Kotzen, and Doug Aldrich to Grammy award-winners Redd Volkaert and Greg Martin.
"Dangerous Guitar has been an inspiration to us both. We're even starting our own band because of your amazing tutorials!" - DG User Review
"Loving the recently added bass guitar lessons in addition to the great rhythm guitar lessons that were already available! A great investment!" - DG User Review
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A guitar - electric, acoustic, or bass
- Any computer or device with a high speed connection