Please note: Only available to customers in the continental United States. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
BRING YOUR SPEAKERS BACK TO LIFE
Twenty is a digital audio amplifier that uses Apple’s Airplay wireless audio and video protocol to connect your AirPort Express with your favorite speakers.
Connecting your Airport Express to Twenty with the TOSLINK optical audio cable allows you to blast music from any Airplay compatible device, iTunes library or app like Pandora, Rdio, Spotify and more – all while using those sweet speaker towers you still have from your college days.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Its a system that takes your existing speakers and allows you to do something new with them. You don’t need an iPhone speaker dock, or Bluetooth speakers, or cables.
Connect your favorite speakers to Twenty, and it acts as your stereo receiver for pure digital sound.
Twenty is a problem solver. It doesn’t let your nice, expensive speakers sit around gathering dust. It allows you to beam music wirelessly – through AirPlay – to speakers that have never before had that capability. In short, it’s a game-changer.
- Play audio from your device wirelessly to your stereo system
- Stream music from AirPlay-enabled apps, like Pandora, Rdio, Spotify, Last.fm and more
- Works with any AirPlay device: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, even your Mac laptop
- 2.1 channel sound system
- Output: 20 watts per channel
- Optical audio input with included optical cable
- Supports powered subwoofer with automatic active crossover @ 80Hz
- Digital audio output to the user’s existing loudspeakers
“The Griffin Twenty is meant for a bedroom, office, or game room, powering a set of extra speakers that had been collecting dust in a closet somewhere. It is a plug and play solution and, should pretty much corner the market.” – Audioholics
“If you have an older AirPort Express and a pair of underutilized speakers, the Griffin Twenty Audio Amp is well worth the $100 expenditure. Just make sure that your speakers work with the 8 Ohm output, and you’re on your way to a great sound experience.” – TUAW
- Designed to provide docking with the original Airport Express, but it is also compatible with any digital audio source with an optical output (TOSLINK) including most Blu-ray players, newer HD TVs, Apple TVs, and the new Airport Express.
- Works with any AirPlay device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac laptops.
IN THE BOX
- One (1) Twenty Airport Express Amplifier – White
- TOSLINK optical cable
- Power cable
- User guide
For Specs and more info CLICK HERE.
- No refunds, all sales are final
- Compatible with the original or new Airport Express, as well as products with an optical output (TOSLINK) like Blu-Ray players, Apple TVs, and newer HD TVs.
- Promotion available to customers in the Continental US only
- Sale price includes shipping
- Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- Limit three (3) per customer
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD)
- Vouchers expire on July 7th, 2014.