Access any file on your Mac from anywhere. Spotdox is an add on for Dropbox that gives you remote access to all of your files, any time, from any device – never get stuck without that important file or folder again.
Dropbox only gives you access to your files within your Dropbox folder – with Spotdox you can browse, copy, and send ANY file or folder on your computer to anyone, anywhere.
WHY WE LOVE IT
A perfect Dropbox companion, you can now save space in your Dropbox account by using your phone or a browser to move stuff off Dropbox and onto your Mac desktop. Alternatively, you can remotely upload a file from your desktop to Dropbox so you can access it on your phone or another computer.
As long as your Mac is running, you’ll be able to access every file it contains. Simply browse your Spotdox account from a web browser and it will use Spotlight on your Mac to find the file, and then copy it into your Dropbox.
For those situations where you need a crucial file, Spotdox is a true lifesaver.
- Access your Mac from any location or platform
- iOS app coming soon
- Send files without using data
“It’s a dead simple way to make your computer easy to access from anywhere without really setting anything up.” – Lifehacker
“If you forget to put a particular document or folder inside the Dropbox folder, that data won’t be available on your other devices. I’ve admittedly fallen victim to this limitation myself, only to discover that I had apparently left that file on my desktop or in my Documents folder…Which is why I’ve found Spotdox so useful.” (3.5/5) – Macworld
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- OS: OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Languages: English only
- No refunds, all sales are final
- This is digital software that is completely downloadable instantly upon purchase
- Lifetime subscription allows you to download Spotdox on an unlimited number of computers
- Software includes all minor upgrades
- Upon purchase you need to follow the redemption instructions located in your account to activate your software