ColorSchemer Studio 2 is THE professional color-matching application for your Mac.
The beauty of this app is it’s ability to quickly generate first-class color schemes so you can waste less time with minor details and really focus on the high level aspects of your design projects.
Use ColorSchemer Studio to identify color harmonies for web (RGB) or print (CMYK), create palettes from photos, search over a million existing color schemes, mix colors, create gradient blends, and many other time saving features.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We know designers and we know whipping up a original color scheme isn’t always easy. Colorschemer Studio 2 allows takes the hassle out creating sharp color combinations. Just point the app in the artistic direction of your choice and quickly weed through a number of color schemes until you find the perfect match for your design needs. We are all about any app that makes life easier and this tool should be in every designers shed.
- Create and save color palettes
- Identify color harmonies
- Choose from millions of pre-made color schemes
- Pull unique palettes from photos or images
- Transform a single color into a complete color scheme
- Mix colors and create gradient blends
- View colors through colorblind eyes
“I am so color deprived — which is so sad considering how I make my living — that I seriously use this app whenever I start a new design.”
“This is certainly a fantastic piece of kit for any serious web designer and it has certainly saved me a lot of hours in rework.”
“I just wanted to congratulate you and thank you for what has got to be one of the most amazing, functional, helpful and useful site design tools on the Internet.”
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- Requires OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Available in English
- Software is downloadable instantly upon purchase
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, or Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- License good for 1 redemption on 1 operating system