Keep Your Mac, iPhone, & iPad Safe on Public Wi-Fi.
You might not know this, but when you’re on public Wi-Fi – at coffee shops, airports, hotels, or conferences – anybody can see what you’re doing online. If you visit sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon.com, and thousands of others, your privacy may be at risk.
Exactly how dangerous is public Wi-Fi?
Watch this News Broadcast showing how easy it is for hackers to steal user names, passwords, and credit card information.
How do you protect yourself? With Cloak: the antidote to hackers and hacker tools – with just one click, you’re safe.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The last thing we want is hackers stealing from us (or you!), but we shouldn’t have to be afraid to use public Wi-Fi either. That’s why Cloak is such an exceptional tool – it’s simple, universal, and effective.
- Your Very Own Safety Net – Cloak creates a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for you. That’s geek-speak for your own private place on the Internet. All you have to do is press a button and you’re safe.
- Works on All your Devices – Cloak works the way you work. Whether it’s a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, Cloak has you covered. Even better: you can use one Cloak account to secure all your devices. It’s never been so easy to stay safe.
- Easy to Use – Press one button and you’re protected.
- Works Around the World – Cloak’s global network is available nearly anywhere in the world, anytime you need it.
- Helps You Access Blocked Sites – Get full web access and work around blocks just about anywhere you are.
“Put simply, Cloak is a VPN that just works.” – Macworld
“It’s developed by a Seattle startup founded by a trio of Microsoft veterans.” – GeekWire
“Meet “Cloak,” an app that keeps OS X and iOS devices safe on unsecured networks" – TheNextWeb
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS 6 or later
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Upon purchase you must follow the redemption instructions in your account to redeem, download, and activate your Cloak account and software
- Valid for a one (1) year basic plan, which comes with 25GB of data/month