The Art of Meaning course will show you how to face your fears, how to stop running and start daring and adventuring. The course will make your current work so fulfilling and inspiring that your spirit soars, or creating work that is so inspiring that your soul sings.
The Art of Meaning helps you discover your true purpose in life and gives you tools to live a life that is true to yourself, not the life others expect of you.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The Art of Meaning is a Multidimensional media course consisting of over 10 hours of Instruction that immerses you in a positive mindset to help with those daunting uninspired thoughts. This course gives you the choice to change how you perceive your life and gives you the tools to positively change that.
- Over 35 lectures and 11 hours of content.
- Make your work far more fulfilling and inspiring.
- Fill the "gap" by discovering that visceral, passionate, significant "something" that's currently missing from your life.
- Discover your true purpose in life.
- Live a life that is true to yourself, not the life others expect of you.
- Learn how to notice that your mental dialogue is preventing you from experiencing the lightness of being which will amplify this ecstatic experience in your everyday life.
- How to make meaningful of the mundane, negative or even traumatic events of your life by exercising your fundamental and only true human freedom.
"I honestly wouldn't have ended up here without you. I was in a really bad way physically, mentally, spiritually, the symbols and insights you gave me became rungs on a ladder to climb out of that pit. Can't thank you enough. So excited to embark on this next stage. All the time during the last seven years I have been focussed on getting to this point... I never really thought about the "then what?". Thanks for, once again, turning up at the right time to nudge me in the right direction." - Magnus Stokoe - Award winning Artist Jeweller
"Chris is a very inspiring teacher and performer. Whatever he choses to speak about is sure to make you think about and question your current position. He does this in an inclusive way, without making you think that you are wrong - but more that perhaps there are also other ways. I would highly recommend seeing him perform or going to his workshops." - Dolly May - Voice & Dialect Coach at Masters Performing Arts College
THE EXPERT - Chris 'Paradox' Patterson
Chris Patterson engages, entertains, informs and inspires audiences large and small, from all walks of life, like his life depended on it, which of course it does. Five years after joining an Ad Agency as a lowly Account Exec, Chris was running a subsidiary Media Buying business that he’d created from scratch and had thus fulfilled his dream of becoming ‘Managing Director’, yet he was far from feeling fulfilled. Now he teaches these courses to help people overcome that same unfulfilled feeling.