Build iOS Games From Scratch. NO coding required.
Have a great idea for an iPhone or iPad game, but don’t have the time or technical experience to code it? Maybe you’ve considered outsourcing, but don’t want to fork over thousands of dollars to a developer?
It must be your lucky day.
We’re offering a complete e-learning course that’ll show you how to create iOS games from the ground up with absolutely NO programming required.
Instructor John Bura shows you how to make simple games using Stencyl (a FREE iOS game development platform) that you can make money from.
Why We Love It
Don’t waste time and energy trying to teach yourself how to program iOS games, you’ll just end up angry, confused, and possibly a little teary-eyed. This course is perfect for those of us who have absolutely NO experience programming (and no time to learn how) because it’s aimed at beginners. Plus, the whole process is streamlined, so you’ll be dishing out apps in no time.
With over 7 hours of material and more than 152 step-by-step video tutorials, you’ll learn everything from how to prototype, to design, to understanding how to release apps into the app store.
“I have always loved computer games. I used to see my brother play around with code and I always thought it was too hard for anybody to use. I then heard of Stencyl through Udemy and I was delighted. The course shows you all the ins and outs of programming with Stencyl.” – Jackie D.
“This is a great course first of all. It does everything it describes. You get to learn how to make games without writing a single line of code.” – Anna S.
“I didn’t know visual programming existed. Programming has always been hard for me and when I found out that you could make games with dragging and dropping code into place, I was thrilled. This course shows you how to use stencyl and that is awesome.” – Suzanne W.
Course Specifics – Over 7 Hours of Instruction
- Section 1: Introduction to the Course
- Section 2: Learning About Stencyl
- Section 3: Making your first game
- Section 4: Diving deeper into Stencyl
- Section 5: Make a second game
- Section 6: More on physics and collisions
- Section 7: More about stencyl
- Section 8: Making money
Who Should Take This Course?
- Complete beginners who have never coded but have always wanted to learn
- People who want to learn how to make money with software
Meet your Instructor:
John Bura is a veteran of the gaming industry and a programming expert. Owner of development studio Mammoth Interactive, John has spearheaded production of over 40 Xbox 360, iOS, Android, and HTML 5 games and provided game design, audio programming, level design, and project management services to some of the biggest studios. He began developing games and apps in 1997 and teaching in 2002, and several of his projects have reached number 1 on Apple’s App Store. It’s safe to say he’s been crushing it for a while now.
- An up-to-date computer with a fairly modern operating system
- The free version of Stencyl
- Get unlimited online access to this course
- Available on any device with an internet connection at any time
- Watch on-the-go on your iPad
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Upon purchase, follow the redemption instructions (located in your account) to subscribe to your course
- This course is licensed on a per-user basis
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form